Terms & Conditions
Terms of Booking & Booking Deposit
By placing a booking with us ( Dennys Inn Hotel ) you (the lead guest) and your booking party (guests) agree to the following terms and conditions as set-out. During your stay you agree to abide by the subsequent conditions as set-out. If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before making a booking.
To place a booking with us the lead guest must be at least 18 years of age. The maximum number of staying guests per room is illustrated in the room occupancy details on the website. Where the person making the booking is different to the lead guest taking up the occupation, the person making the booking may be held responsible for cancellation, non-arrival and damages as set-out within. Only the lead guest and the named booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any third party visitors are only allowed access at our express permission.
To secure any booking, uder the policy of Standard Rate, we require a deposit to be paid in advance, this deposit amount is 30% .
Deposit payments must be ‘cleared funds’ before a booking can be confirmed. Deposits are only refundable under the conditions set-out here within.
Payments can be made online / over the phone using debit / credit card as well as by digital bank transfer, cheque or cash deposit. Any charges raised against us by our banks for handling dishonoured cheque’s, bank transfers or any other payments, must be reimbursed by the lead guest within seven (7) days of any request to do so.
All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbours and the owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect if guests are not honouring this agreement or causing a disturbance / nuisance to other guests, neighbours or the owners.
Check-in & Check-out
Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below;
- Check-in starts: 15:00pm
- Check-out starts: 11:00 noun on day of departure
Cancellation, Returned Deposit & Non-Arrival Conditions
Guest who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions;
- Cancellation made 7 days or more in advance of arrival date = Full deposit refund
- Cancellation made 6 days or less of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking due
Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason forfeit their deposit paid and the full amount of the booking will be due. It is suggested that booking guests take out appropriate holiday / cancellation insurance where required.
In the rare event we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware that we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
WiFi Fair & Appropriate Usage Policy
Where WiFi Internet access is provided, guests accept to use this access to the Internet fairly and appropriately. We may monitor network performance and user usage in order to maintain a fair and high level of service to all our guests.
The Internet access provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wide web, email, messaging, social media, light video / music / media streaming. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gaming, extensive downloads / uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our network for illegal activity is prohibited and will be reported to local authorities.
Damages & Lost Property
We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs. Lost keys will incur a replacement charge per key.
Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
Smoking of any tobacco products including, but not limited to cigarettes, pipes, e-cigarettes, e-liquids, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco, is only allowed in outdoor areas and prohibited in indoors areas as sign posted throughout the accommodation grounds and is in accordance with the Health Act 2006.
Pets & Service Dogs
We do not accept pets throughout the accommodation, except for service dogs. The hotel is not suited to be a dog friendly accommodation and, under law, we are not supported to accommodate any dogs.
Where on-site parking is provided guests accept that they park their vehicles at their own risk.
We request that, when making an enquiry or booking, customers inform us of any special needs or disabilities that they may have in order for us to meet any personal requirements.
Guest Behaviour In The Hotel
We follow good manners and hotel rules at the hotel. In case of breaking these rules you may be immediately removed from the premises. In such cases you are still obliged to pay for the accommodation and additional services ordered. You are not eligible to claim a refund for payments already made.
For safety reasons, hotel rooms and the maximum capacity per room may not be surpassed.
Renting Hotel Rooms For Minors
Only a person over the age of 18 is allowed to make a reservation. The adult making a reservation for a person under the age of 18 will be held responsible for the minor, whether he or she accommodates with the minor or not. An underage person travelling alone will need a letter of consent signed by a guardian. The letter has to include the minor’s name, birthday and dates of arrival and departure. The name and contact information of a guardian are also required.
Your Personal Details & Privacy
We are required to keep a register of guests over the age of 18 who stay with us, this includes full names and nationality, and/or passport numbers, place of issue, details of next destination if they are non-British, Irish or Commonwealth guests. This is in accordance with the (Immigration (Hotel records) Order 1972). These records are kept for a minimum of 12 months and in accordance with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
You accept that any entries you make to an on-site guest book, if available, will not contain personal information or details you would not want disclosed. Any entries containing personal details that may fall into the DPA and GDPR may be removed and destroyed.
Terms References & Further Information
You may find the following link useful to further understand our booking terms and conditions, including information about your personal data privacy and data protection.
- Health Act 2006
- Immigration (hotel records) Order 1972
- Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- The Guide to the PECR 2003
- Self Catering Terms & Conditions Template
Our Right To Cancellation
We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please read the following rules and regulations which are obligatory for all our guests. We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the hotel, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behaviors, to ensure safety, security, or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and the check-out time is 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The booking will be canceled if there is no contact from guest, on the day of arrival.
- There can only stay the number of guests specified on the registration form of the hotel, for the specific room.
- Guests wishing to check out later than 11:00 a.m. are kindly requested to ask for permission at our reception.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed in the hotel and the violator is subject to a fine.
- Inviting strangers into the guest rooms, to use the facilities and or amenities is prohibited.
- Ordering and delivery of food from outside our hotel are prohibited.
- Pets may not be brought into the Hotel and the rooms.
- Installation of any foreign item into guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
- No guest is allowed to give up his room to be used by third parties even if the room has been duly paid for.
- Gambling or any other behavior that is against public morals in the hallways or guest rooms is prohibited.
- Any damage should be reported to our reception immediately after it becomes apparent.
- Guests and other individuals using the hotel services are asked to make sure their conduct should not disturb other guests. The hotel may refuse its services to individuals who violate this rule.
- Guests are expected to lock their rooms to prevent access to third parties. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss or damage to the Guest’s belongings or other property from either the hotel room or the safe box or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
- Guests shall be liable for damage/loss of equipment/furniture in rooms up to the cost of repair or replacement.
- Unwashable stains, rips, or tears on linens or towels will be charged to your bill.
- In case of loss or damage of the key 15€ will be charged to the room bill.
- Items left behind by a guest will only be sent on demand by post at the guest’s expense.