DENNY’S INN STATEMENT ON CLEANING PROTOCOLS/VIRUS PROTECTION POLICY (COVID-19)
Commitment to Clean
Denny’s Inn Hotel is committed to high standards for hygiene and cleanliness. We are taking all the necessary measures and hygiene requirements to prevent and ensure the health of our guests and staff. On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Specific steps Denny’s Inn is taking include:
- Associate Health Safety and Knowledge: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates have completed Covid-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: We work with our suppliers to make sure out hotel can procure and use virus-killing products approved by the National Public Health Organization(NPHO) as well as the protective equipment they need for their operations. Our hotel use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotel use cleaning and disinfection protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotel have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the front desk, door handles, and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work behind the scenes, the hotel is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, laundry rooms and staff offices.
If we are alerted to a case of COVID-19, we immediately work with the relevant health authorities to obtain the facts and guidance on steps to take with both guests and associates. We undertake an additional cleaning and disinfecting protocol of the common areas of the hotel as well as the areas we know the guest has been during their stay. In addition, the hotel seals the guest’s room and undertakes a room recovery protocol that is designed to disinfect everything in the room.